Summertime Vegetable Salad Wrapped in a Grilled Tortilla with Mango Goat Cheese
from Stonewall Kitchen
4 8-inch tortillas, grilled
1 bag of mesculun greens
1 carrot, julienned
1 red pepper, julienned
8 ounces goat cheese
1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Mango Lime Salsa
1 bunch of radishes, sliced
1. In a food processor, combine goat cheese and Stonewall Kitchen Mango Lime Salsa.
2. Prepare carrot, red pepper, and radishes.
3. Right before you are ready to serve the salad, grill the tortillas lightly until marked.
4. Spread inside of each tortilla with goat cheese spread; place greens, veggies and radish slices in the middle of each tortilla and wrap up tightly.
5. Cut into three pieces and present on plate.
Recipe Tips: You can drizzle the top of these salads with Stonewall Kitchen Mango Salsa for extra presentation and flavor.